Fat transfer to breast is a procedure that involves using a patient’s own fat cells to enhance the size and shape of the breasts. We at Mdyana are here to help you get more information and choose the best hospital and doctors for breast reduction surgery.
Get Best Fat transfer Breast reduction offer in Turkey & istanbul with Affordable Prices
When we talk about Fat transfer Breast reduction price is the most talked about a factor. Fat transfer Breast reduction istanbul price and Fat transfer Breast reduction Turkey price structure mainly depends on the patient. There is no fixed price of treatments and each plan differs from the oher.
Many countries in the world offer this breast surgery but there are very few that offer affordability as well as the latest technology.
What is fat transfer breast augmentation?
Fat transfer breast augmentation is kind of Breast surgery and also kown as fat grafting is a surgical procedure for natural breast augmentation without the use of any foreign devices in which a surgeon takes removed fat from one area of the body via liposuction and then processes the fat (removing oil, blood, and saline from the fat cells) and refined fat tissue injects into the breast tissue using a small incision and makes your breasts bigger. This increases the breast volume with no implants. Fat transfer breast augmentation surgery usually takes between three to five hours.
Some of the most common places for fat to be removed are from the thighs, arms, flanks, belly, knees, buttocks, or a combination of several places the patient wants to remove undesirable fat cells.
Why do people have fat transfer to breast ?
There are many reasons a fat transfer breast augmentation is a popular procedure although it is not as well-known as traditional breast implants and has gained buzz in recent years.
Some reasons are:
- More a natural look, volume and fee
- More safe as the approach is slightly less invasive
- Minimal scaring, Little to no scarring around the breast
- Use of a person’s own fat tissue
- A shorter recovery
- The procedure is slimming, due to the removal of fat and liposuction
- Reduced risk of rippling or thinning
What is the key Difference Between Breast Implants and Fat transfer breast augmentation?
The most traditionally common way for breast augmentation is breast implants (silicone gel or saline filled).and with these implants surgeon can predict the breast volume and breast will have rounder, more define shape, therefore implants are better for patients looking to increase in size by more than a cup size or for anyone looking for a more defined cleavage area or breast shape. But there is some major complication for breast implants and for these reasons, alternative way to boost breast volume are replaced.
In fat transfer breast augmentation fat is a natural part of body and there is no need for foreign device, therefor there is no risk for capsular contracture, rupture, malposition.
For those looking for a larger increase in breast size, an implant may be a better option. If you are looking to avoid an implant but want a substantial increase in size, then more than one fat transfer procedure may be required to achieve your goals.
So the key Difference Between Breast Implants and Fat transfer breast augmentation are:
- Size and shape: predictable size and shape with implants, whereas limitation of the size and shape for the fat transfer augmentation.
- Eligibility: anyone can get breast implants whereas limitation of the patients who can have fat transfer.
- Results: dream breasts can be more easily achieved with breast implants, but the results with fat transfer augmentation are less reliable.
- Cost: fat transfer augmentation is costlier and it may require additional sessions to get the desired results, leading to an increase in cost.
Is fat transfer a suitable replacement for breast implants?
Fat transfer is not a replacement for an implant. Breast implants continue to remain so popular, implants represent over 95% of breast augmentation procedures performed, fat transfer, on the other hand, represents less than 5% of breast enhancement surgeries. As the breast implants offer a variety of sizes and cup size increase options and allow for a choice in shape for rounder and more symmetrical fullness surrounding the nipple, but in contrast, although fat transfer augmentation make your breasts larger (modest size increase comparable to ½ to 1 cup size) but doesn’t fully alter the shape of your breasts in the same way that breast implants do, therefore fat transfer can’t replace for the breast implants.
What are the reasons to consider breast implants instead of breast implants?
- A natural choice with no foreign device placement into body
- Use of the patient’s own tissue and no risk of rejection
- Fat liposuction from trouble spots in the body helps better figure and body shape
- Softer and more natural appearance of the breast
Who is a Good Candidate for Fat Transfer to Breasts?
To be a good candidate for fat transfer, patients should meet a few criteria:
- There must be sufficient fat present for transferring to the breast
- goals must be realistic
- be in good general health before undergoing the procedure
- older than 18
- there isn’t past history of breast cancer
- not be pregnant or in breastfeeding period
- preferably not smoking
- there is no history of abnormal bleeding and homothetic diseases
What are the advantages of fat transfer breast augmentation?
- 100% natural
- Can have entire body reshaping (new figure with a flatter tummy, slimmer thighs, and/or a more sculpted waistline) and breast lift at the same time.
- Lesser scare and only tiny incisions
- As there are no implants, therefore no associated risks with implants
What are the disadvantages of fat transfer breast augmentation?
- limited degree of augmentation and unpredictable result
- some of the transferred fat will be resorbed by the body and therefore a less-than-desired enhancement
- the need for multiple treatments
- no breast lift and no correction of the sagging breasts
- more expensive because liposuction and breast augmentation perform at the same time
What are the risks of fat transfer breast augmentation?
Fat transfer breast augmentation is considered to be an overall safe procedure and but as it is a surgery it can have some surgical risks.
- Fat necrosis and Fat cell death
- Fat reabsorption
- Risks of anesthesia (blurry vision, dizziness, headaches, muscle weakness, numbness)
What is fat transfer recovery like?
After the surgery, you may feel discomfort and soreness at both sites of the liposuction and your breasts, which will last for a few days, and you can use NSAIDs and antibiotics and pain relievers drugs for reducing the pain and inflammations and you should rest for proper recovery, physical activity should be limited and after about 2-3 days after surgery, less demanding activities can be done but avoid strenuous exercises and swimming for about six weeks after surgery, when the postoperative swelling subsides you can continue working and you can drive about 2 weeks after surgery.
You may need to wear a compressive bra for about two weeks for helping the swelling reduction and increasing the healing speed and wear loose-fitting clothing.
You’d better sit and sleep in about 30 degrees’ position in the first week of the recovery and sleep on your back to help reduce swelling.
Breast massages should be avoided for an initial few weeks following the surgery as it may dislodge the transferred fat cells in the breasts.
How Long Does Breast Fat Transfer Last?
The results are lifelong but it needs up to 6 months to see the final result. And most people who undergo fat transfer breast augmentations are satisfied with the results.
How much is fat transfer breast augmentation?
the cost is different for every women and it depends on many factors, the amount of fat in liposuction and the amount which is inject in the breast, the fees of the surgeon, anesthetist and the hospital.
fat transfer is typically $5,000-$10,000 more expensive than breast implants.
- Breast Augmentation Cost in Turkey (€3,000 – €4,000), Turkey has become one of the most popular cosmetic surgery destinations among other European countries with more than half a million medical tourists visiting the country from all over the world every year.
- Breast Augmentation Cost in U.K (€6,000 – €10,000)
- Breast Augmentation Cost in U.S.A ($6,000 – $12,000)
- Breast Augmentation Cost in Thailand (€3,000 – €5,000)
- Breast Augmentation Cost in the Netherlands (€4,000 – €7,000)
- Breast Augmentation Cost in UAE (€3,000 – €5,000)
Is Fat Grafting a Replacement for Breast Implants?
No, it can’t be a replacement for breast implants.
Is Fat Grafting a Good Way to Enhance Breast Augmentation?
Yes, it is a good way for enhancing the breast size.
What If I Don’t Have Enough Fat?
You may be asked to intentionally gain a few pounds prior to your procedure and so the surgeon can harvest your own fat, but if there is no fat in the body the procedure can’t be done.
I Have Breast Implants and Would Like to Have Them Removed. Can I Replace Them with Fat?
Yes, it can be done without any problem.
Does Fat Transfer Increase My Risk of Breast Cancer?
No it has no affect in breast cancer but procedure can increase the likelihood of a suspicious area on mammogram and so it may increase the need of breast biopsy.
Will I Need More Than One Fat Transfer Procedure?
Sometimes for having the best result it may need to repeat the surgery and more than one time transfer.