Mommy Makeover is a kind of cosmetic surgery that help to restore your beauty. Mdyana is near you to help you be able more prety. You’ll be able to get a personalized treatment with the best propertes.
What Is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover, also known as post-pregnancy surgery, is a term used to describe a combination of plastic surgery procedures designed specifically for women after pregnancy and breastfeeding and it’s a combination of body contouring procedures that help to return to ideal shape.
Mommy makeover surgery is one of the most popular plastic surgery combinations and typically focuses on the breasts and abdomen, as these are the areas most affected by pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Many times pregnancy and breastfeeding will negatively affect the size and shape of the breasts, result in stretch marks, as well as a loss of skin and muscle tone on the abdomen or persistent pockets of fat on your waist, abdomen, arms, or thighs that are unable to be reversed by diet and exercise alone.
Who Is a Good Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
Mommy makeovers isn’t the right procedure for everyone. The best candidates for these body-restoring surgeries are those who meet the following criteria:
- be in good medical health
- be close to the ideal weight and have worked at losing weight first
- not smoke or drink excessively
- Child-Bearing days are at an end and should be done having children
- Have given birth at least six months ago
- Have a C-Section for birth delivery
- Breastfeeding stopped at least six months ago
- have a positive outlook and realistic expectations
What Procedures Does a Mommy Makeover Include?
Mommy makeover can include any combination and actually refers to a series of procedures performed in the same surgical session that aims to improve the appearance of areas most affected by childbearing.
It can include:
Mommy Makeover Abdominal Options
- Tummy Tuck (full or mini abdominoplasty)
Mommy Makeover Breast Options
Mommy Makeover Body Options
- Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
- Body Lift
Mommy Makeover Facial Options
Genitalia Esthetic Surgery and labiaplasty
What Are the Benefits of a Mommy Makeover?
If you’ve considered getting a Mommy Makeover but are not completely sure yet, then below are some of the biggest benefits:
- You can have multiple surgeries at one time
- You have only one recovery period for multiple rejuvenation procedures
- You can receive more dramatic effect
- The surgery can be completely customizable to your concerns
- You can get your pre-pregnancy figure back
- You can get your breast fullness and shape back
- It can replenish your skin, helps improve skin rejuvenation and tighten your loose skin
- Potentially you can get rid of stretch marks
- increase your confidence and self-Image
Is A Mommy Makeover Safe?
As any surgery mommy makeovers can have some risks and disadvantages but no riskier than the majority of other invasive surgeries. But it isn’t as risk as it is believed to be just a decade ago because of combining multiple procedures. As nowadays there are more advanced and refined equipment and technics and your surgeon will know the exact number of procedures they can safely perform.
What Are The Risks Of Mommy Makeover Surgery?
The possible risks of mommy makeover surgery include:
- Anesthesia risk
- Grogginess or Feelings of exhaustion
- Nausea or Dizziness
- Poor healing of incisions
- Loss of nipple sensation
- Numbness, Tingling, Breast Sensitivity
- Inability to breast feed
- Implant leak
- Capsular contracture and Contour deformity
- Post-surgical unfavorable scarring
- Recurrent looseness of skin
- Fat necrosis
- Lumps or irregularities and skin numbness
- Deep venous thrombosis
- Cardiac and Pulmonary complications
- Persistent pain
- Fat embolization
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma
How Can I Prepare for Mommy Makeover Surgery?
If you want to have a good mommy makeover surgery, it’s better to make sure you prepare for it properly:
- You should be in good health so have a pre-operative physical exam and lab data with your surgeon
- You better be at or near your goal weight
- Stop smoking, all tobacco or nicotine products 4 weeks before the surgery
- Don’t take any medications or herbal supplements especially aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E, fish oil and Gingko Bilboa (anything containing blood thinners) that thin the blood 2-4 weeks before your surgery
- Don’t drink alcohol immediately before your surgery
- Arrange for someone to help you and set aside time for mommy makeover recovery
- Prepare a recovery area in your home and a quiet recovery room to sleep well post-surgery.
- Pre-plan your meals and shopping list, buy easy to prepare food and snacks that are low in sodium
- Pre-fill your painkiller prescriptions or any prescriptions and purchase a stool softener which can help in recovery period
- Two days before surgery shave your legs and the upper pubic area but on day of surgery don’t shave again – this can risk infection
- Day before surgery stop all eating or drinking before midnight and before bedtime, take an enema to loosen the bowels and reduce any constipation discomfort
- Wear flexible, comfortable clothing to your surgical appointment
What Is Recovery After a Mommy Makeover Like?
The mommy makeover recovery timeline varies significantly from person to person as it is individually customized and could include a vast array of procedures, but in general, a mommy makeover is extensive surgery with a long recovery and usually, the procedure that requires the most downtime recovery is the mommy makeovers tummy tuck.
Some patients may need to stay at recovery-type suite at a surgical center or hospital for a night to limit and reduce the risk of postoperative complications or infections and after 2-3 days if there are no complications patient discharge from hospital but they need someone to drive them home and stay with them at least or one week.
First days and first week after the surgery are the hardest and the most intense one, in the first hour after surgery because of after-effects of general anesthesia there may be nausea or vomiting. Pain and discomfort can continue for few days it can be managed by taking pain medication to help with discomfort.
At the first week walking may be difficult but it is necessary to walk around the room to avoid deep vein thrombosis but it is forbidden any activities that elevate the heart rate for the first two weeks after surgery.
After two weeks the pain is reduced and can be managed with simple over-the-counter pain medication, sore at the surgical site is reduced but not vanished completely.
After 2 weeks driving is allowed and office-type job can be done.
Healing will continue for several weeks as swelling decreases and the shape of the breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks improves.
How Much Does A Mommy Makeover Cost?
The cost range is very wide and it varies between $9,000 to $20,000 according to many factor for example types of surgery, number of the surgery, size and shape of breast or butt and implant size and models, sagging and the surgical technique, therefore get contact with us for information.
Turkey , the Most Affordable Destination for Mommy Makeover
Turkey has gained recognition as the most affordable destination for Mommy Makeovers, making it an enticing choice for mothers seeking rejuvenation. With its renowned medical tourism industry and skilled plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgery Turkey offers a unique combination of quality healthcare and cost-effectiveness. The country provides a wide range of comprehensive Mommy Makeover procedures, including tummy tucks, breast augmentations, and liposuction, all performed by highly trained professionals. Additionally, the affordable prices for these procedures in Turkey make it an attractive option for those looking to enhance their appearance after pregnancy and childbirth. Alongside the medical expertise, visitors can also indulge in the rich cultural heritage and natural beauty that Turkey has to offer, creating an alluring blend of affordable cosmetic enhancements and an unforgettable travel experience.
Get Best Mommy Makeover offer in Turkey & istanbul with Affordable Price
When we talk about Mommy Makeover in Turkey price is the most talked about factor. Mommy Makeover price structure mainly depends on the patient. Their medical history, and personal preferences. So, there is no fixed price of treatments and each plan differs from the other.
Many countries in the world offer this cosmetic but there are very few that offer affordability as well as the latest technology.
Is It Worth Getting a Mommy Makeover?
95% of women who had mommy makeover surgery are pleased with the result with all the scarring, cost and downtime.
Will I Have Much Pain After My Mommy Makeover?
As any surgical procedures about two weeks’ post-surgery there is some pain which can be controlled with pain medication.
Will I Have Noticeable Mommy Makeover Scars?
With new technologies, the scar is minimal and usually it is hidden in the body fold, but there is some scar but it is faded after one year.
How long is mommy makeover recovery?
The recovery time is usually between four and six weeks, but it varies patient to patient.
Will Mommy Makeover Improve My Stretch Marks?
If the stretch marks in the lower abdomen and below belly button, abdominoplasty may remove it.
Do I Have To Wait To Have Sex After MyMommy Makeover ?
It is better to wait four to six weeks before having sex.